Breakfast at Mart130 today was awesome. It's this small lil cafe set up right next to a tram stop. If you were observant enough, you would have noticed that Mart is the backwards of Tram. Original right? Well, at least I think it is.

Corn fritters here is apparently its specialty, and I shall add one more good review to that. I enjoyed it alot, the chutney on its side was deliciaso! Also tried the scrambled eggs on sourdough bread with mushroom and spinach.

DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) shopping after and parking fees cost a bomb itself.

Tonight, Jane and I prepared some food for a picnic with Li Na and Pong Wee. We had yummy tuna pasta, potato salad, lemon poppy seed muffins, juicy juicy watermelon and a bottle of Rose Moscato.

The company and the atmosphere was good, but the band playing was a bit of a letdown. Not jazzy as I thought it would be, but oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment