
The day started with lunch today. Tells you how much we enjoying our sleep ins huh? Off for some exotic food! Thai. Did you know, if I could choose my favourite cuisine I'd prolly choose Thai? I just love the explosion the spicy and sour tastes gives when they combine. mmm mmm mmm.

Jane and I headed to Brunswick St and Smith St later for some walking and shopping around. Lotsa factory outlets on Smith St but I didn't bag much surprisingly, although we got ourselves a really goooood bargain at this particular shop. So listen up, between Jane and I we got 2 scarves and 6 bags for only 21 dollars (each item was worth 3.50 supposedly but I guess the cashier calculated wrongly and we just ran out, haha).

So tonight, we were supposed to go to Rockpool (an upclass steakhouse in Crown - the casino) for some scrumptious steak but it was still full when we got there at 10pm.

So we settled for steak in another restaurant nearby called Number 8. Guess who we saw?? Tsonga! Thanks to my sharp eyes. As you can see, I wasn't too discrete with the photo taking and he gave me the evils. But how cool is it to see somebody dining in the same room, somebody you only see on tv.

Maybe, just maybe I'll see Federer roaming the city tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment