Church at Life Expedition today was very refreshing I must say. Haven't missed any church services but somehow when I'm on holiday, feels like I haven't had encounters from God himself very often. It felt so good to be back in His presence today, and because church was so small today (smaller than our International network, oh yes.. ) we split up into groups for discussion instead of having the typical sermon. Jane and I joined the group that discussed about community building, how God is calling us individually in the building up of His community, His people. This really got me thinking, and I realise that my goals this year would be to build up my family at home, having 2 more younger ones coming, and also raise up better women in my lifegroup. Those are the areas I'll be focussing on this year, in expanding His kingdom - to bring love and life to these people.
Good food and company, as always, after at Old Town Kopitiam Mamak. Jane and I had Siamese laksa (which resembled Penang Assam Laksa a whole lot, except its more curry-like instead of black, smelly and fishy) and Dry Pan Mee. mmmmm

Harbour Town for shopping later, and just exploring Docklands, which is the harbour side just on the edge of Melbourne CBD.

It was beautiful to be by the waters, though the waters could be clearer like our NZ waters. But having these million dollar boats by the side, and having view of the luxury apartments that overlooked the waters felt really luxurious. The life I'm dreaming of, is BIG. We'll see what happens eh God?

Headed off to Fitzroy Gardens in the evening for some dancing. There was an event held there, teaching the public how to dance swing. So there was a jazz/swing band playing (oh yes the saxaphone ;) ) while people were just dancing the night away. Jane and I tried to swing a lil ourselves, of course not very professionally.

The day ended well with some gooood pizza at Ladro, and some calamari too. Forgot what it was topped with, but it was heavenly.
No comments:
Post a Comment