Tennis season starts! Today was the first day of Australian Open. Jane and I got ground passes to go watch the 1st rounds. Got to watch Gonzalez's match, Wickmayer and also Tomic's. It was so cool to be actually so close to the players while they play. So many years I've been watching this event on tv but this time.. I see them live and upclose!


It was a good day overall, though it rained on and off. And when I say rain, I mean big fat droplets and not just the drizzles. Jane and I tried to stick through it even when matches have been suspended, just waiting for the dark clouds to drift pass and clear skies to resurface but we just had to leave about 6ish because the rain just didn't stop.
Oh, got these balls autographed by Davydenko!

Dinner at a Vietnamese place in Footscray. Tried soda with egg - not too bad but just felt REALLY weird after you know there's a raw egg swimming in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment