Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thanks For The Memories

To you and you and you and you and you and infinite yous,

Thank you for the memories.

To the ones I've failed to grasped on to along the way,
I'm eternally grateful for what we had. It was surely good while it lasted, but I'm sure there was a reason it turned out as it has now. I truly regret if I have not made that effort in restoring what we had. But rest assured, though it may not have been the way I wanted things to have take its course, the journey I shared with you have moulded me into the melia I am today. For that, thank you.

To the ones whom I call mere acquaintaces,
neither you nor I would have realised how big an impact you have had on me, at least not yet. Just that one glance you shoot me, or that one smile u flash at me, or the one line of encouraging word u give me, or to just even watch you live your life stirred something deep inside of me. Thank you for leaving the interesting pieces of crumbs for me to munch on along the way.

To the ones whom I love dearly,
you have peeled the scales off my eyes piece by piece, helping me discover the beauty in many things. What I love about us is being able to drive each other up the wall, yet still be able to dig deep into each others souls at the end of the day. Now that's what I call being REAL and GENUINE. I am myself with you. No facades, no lies, no pretence. The memories you've given me would be the ones that would last my lifetime. You have certainly made me live life. The tears, the laughter, the good bad and the ugly, we've had it all. You're the oreo pieces in this cookies n cream ice cream life of mine.
You make it sweeter :D

Oh variety, the spices of life indeed.

No comments: