that difficult circumstances are opportunities for you to intentionally focus your faith in God and to see what he will do to give you hope and healing.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
dipping my toe into the great big sea
Venturing out into the BIG melbourne city myself hasn't been realised yet. Today, I was supposed to walk from the apartment to the physio school to meet jane for a coffee break. The school being only apparently 2 min away, I tot easy peasy lemon squeejie. So out the door I went, feeling so pwoud of myself that wow, I know my way around, and I need no maps or anyone's help to get to my intended destination. Just as I was admiring how awesome I was, I saw the bright-coloured cube building which I instantly recognised ... not the direction I wanted to be in though. So yes, haha my so-called adventure. Found the place eventually, but having think failed to live up to what I thought I could do in my head is humiliating! I don't care if you call me a suku kampung girl or no sense of direction, maps from now on if I roam the city streets on my own!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment