Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Melbourne Day 1

And so begins my travelogue in the big island next to the place I now call home.
The day began at 5am when we left the house for the airport. Look at my entourage. Explains it all. 
So Jane's flight got cancelled, and instead of meeting me right after I touch down at the airport, she arrived half a day later. So she arranged for her friend to pick me up and I got back to her apartment safely. 

Kee later picked me up around noon and off to the airport again we went, to pick JANEH up! 
Es Teler for lunch (Indonesian) and I had SOP BUNTUT! 
ok it translates for oxtail. I found it really hilarious :)
And this was dinner crew. Jane, myself, Sue-lee, Ivy and of course the males who weren't included in the pic. 
Had yum yum belacan kangkong ( I CAN"T BELIEVE THEY HAVE THAT HERE! boy, do i miss home now), cha kueh tiaw and awesome possum hainanese chicken rice. I swear I'm gona get fat here. Someone help me!

No comments: