Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Revisiting the memories

So today, I'm packing up my room. A new season is nearing. The sisters are coming over to be here permanently, so a new house is what we've got (just down the road). So here I am, throwing out my junk, going down memory lane with my treasures. So much has changed. I can't begin to describe what. I've got pictures that do not resemble me at all anymore. I've got pictures with friends whom I don't speak to now. I've received cards and postcards from people whom I love, and still do thank god. I've also received them from good pals whom have moved on from my life. I've even got a card titled Mrs. J****. Oh the childish days we've been through. All these I've collected for the past 5 yrs I've been in NZ, some even brought all the way from Kch. Wow, it's been at least half a decade now. It's crazy!

Dear ones are leaving, as they always do in Dunedin, but now this phenomena has even extended itself to Christchurch. Random spurts of trips up there for some good girl quality time will be more rare. DEBO, im expecting you to come down here since u're outnumbered now. People of the same batch have graduated. I do feel envious, but when I seat myself down, I'm quite thankful I'm still a student. A couple more years for me to prepare for the real world. 

Just to end the post with sth interesting, this is a report I found of my personality (done with the MBTI instrument).

ESFP (Extraversion, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving)
Outgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people and material comforts. Enjoy working with others to make things happen. Bring common sense and a realistic approach to work, and make work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learn best by trying a new skill with other people. 

What do you reckon? ;)

No comments: