Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Waiting is the hardest part

Shall we take matters into our own hands, or wait upon the Lord?

After such a long hiatus, coming back to the Lord seems so foreign yet so familiar. 
He has been waiting for me to come back. He has, I know. And now, it is my turn to wait upon the Lord. So many things I have to surrender into His hands, because no way can I control the outcome. Exams, life next year, relationships, friendships - God, I lift them to you and I'm willing to wait for You to reveal Your heart's desires. 

It is hard, waiting, and not being in the driver seat of my life. 
But I will work towards it.

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;they shall mount up with the wings as eagles; and they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint 
Isaiah 40:31

No comments: