You know I would have flown out there to be with you on such a joyous celebration, but circumstances just didn't allow for it, or did they? Anyway, I want to let you know how much potential the Lord sees in you. No talent or gift or ministry is too small for Him. Like you've said, He's brought along opportunities for you, opened doors for you, paved a way for you - maybe not your exact idea of how things are meant to be, but remember He's got good plans. So yes, the plunge you took today signifies the faith you place in Him. The faith is choosing to believe even though you don't know what lies ahead but knowing He's got your back. You know, I just have this feeling that He's looking down on you with a very delighted smile, giving you the nod of approval. You go, girl. This is only the beginning of something exciting...
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment