Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What is your destiny?

My night of pigging out and relaxation challenged me on thinking. Really, this is some sort of an achievement because most days I like to switch my brain off so I don't have to be so analytical and evaluative of things around me. 

"I'll tell you what destiny is, it's building the bridge to the one you love" - A.
"But if it's meant to be it's meant to be, right?" - B.

So I was tossing between A and B. As a christian who believes in the power of God, I know that there is a destiny (His plans) for each of us. And I believe He doesn't only have one rigid plan for us. Though so, much planning and initiative should be taken when the doors open. You can't expect the door to move closer to you while you just stand there like a log. Proactive, is what we gotta be. 

So really, the question isn't what our destiny is, but what are we going to do to get to that place? 

No comments: