Sunday, August 2, 2009

No longer a dim wit

Because dentists are known to be witty, that's what we are now -- half-witted half-dentists. Woop woop! Bring on the next half. More time shall be invested in mastering those bonding techniques with the classmates, just as the other pairs have. And I'm fortunate to not have to worry I'll cause tremors in the partner's hands while she works those high speeds for playing knees with her under the dental chair. It's been a good half, but looking forward to the 2nd half. Here's to us, Class of 2011. 

inspired by Dave Purton

PS, as much as I wish that placement plan of ours comes to past in our final year, I think it's a blessing in disguise that we're all stuck in Dnd for the next couple of years, buys me more time to get to know everyone properly. 

No comments: