My best friend is no superhero.
She's as normal as anyone of us, as unique as anyone of us.
But somehow, we click, we really click and we complement each other.
And nothing could work better than two broken pieces coming together to make a perfect mould.
But when I say perfect, I don't mean the nothing ever goes wrong kinda perfect, I mean the everything goes wrong perfect.
She's as normal as anyone of us, as unique as anyone of us.
But somehow, we click, we really click and we complement each other.
And nothing could work better than two broken pieces coming together to make a perfect mould.
But when I say perfect, I don't mean the nothing ever goes wrong kinda perfect, I mean the everything goes wrong perfect.
Dear Best Friend,
I can't reproduce that long essay you dedicated to me, nor can i piece words together to make a beautiful poem. But I do hope i can reproduce that feeling I felt when I was reading it. Tears couldn't stop rolling that night, and I too wouldn't change this for the world.
I know for sure, that you'd always be the person I can run to regardless the circumstances. I needn't have to worry about what u say or think about me. Of course I value your opinions, but I couldn't care less if u laughed your ass off or rolled your eyes at me. I needn't have to worry about channelling all my frustrations at you, because only you'd get me and know how to take it all away. I needn't have to worry about wailing in your ears like a baby for no reason because you're the one who'd always bring that smile back on my face. Most importantly, I needn't have to worry about being vulnerable with you, because I know my heart is safe with you. With you I trust my feelings, knowing that you'd take care of them very carefully.

I've told you this before, and I'd say it again. You're my person. You'll always be.
As cheesy as it sounds, I truly thank god for this opportunity to be able to journey life with you.
My life is colourful because of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment