Come ask me how i'm doing with Him.
I'm so reminded today of where I place Him on my priority list.
How ironic it is that I'm out there serving Him in the leadership team and the worship team,
but so often I forget how urgent it is to come back to His feet to spend time with Him in the still.
I am going to make him priority by keeping my focus on
- how He has worked in my past
- telling others what He is doing in my life now
- meditating on His word to see how he has worked throughout history
- sharing His blessings with future generations
He causes us to remember His wonderful works. How gracious and merciful is our Lord.
Psalm 111:4
update: while walking to class this morning, i saw a huge rainbow and that just confirmed His promises. Gonna claim it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment