Friday, March 6, 2009

My dearest

Reading what you had to say for me in the early morning even before i got out of bed to wash up for those darn 8ams really brought a smile to my face. See, that's what's so great about having you in my life. Unexpectedly, I would receive a parcel or a card or just some words which would put light up the day. And freakily enough, it would always be on a day when I need it the most. Not that it's all sweet with us everyday. Like you said, you get cranky, and so do I. And oh mama, when our bitch calendars collide, hell really is let loose.

But let me tell you something, something which you should have known by now I hope.
It's been such a thrill and adventure since we embarked on a journey together. I think you somehow unleashed someone inside of me that was never projected. And dare I say, I like this me.

I'm a better person because of you.
I've crawled out of my shell, slowly.

It has never been boring. Haha, even spending our lazy afternoons in bed just snoozing off can be satisfying, no? And yeah, food. I'm sorry but I was born programmed a vacuum cleaner! Blame it on my mama. And mind you, my laughter is not stupid. I consider it to be unique :D

Since we've parted ways this time round, I've missed you heaps. But then again, we manage to squeeze time for some fun and laughter. Print-screening you while you have you-know-what on your head has been the best time of my life.

I'm no Shakespear here. This is short, and i hope, sweet.
Counting the days till we merry with the sheep.
xoxo

No comments: