Break my heart.
I know I'm already broken.
You see past my failures and my past,
yet you still hold me in the palm of your hands.
Thank you for adoring me-
such love can never be fathomed.
Here I tell that I'll keep grounded to Your word and ways.
Just like this weed, you ARE the balance in the ecology.
You are beautiful in your own way, and I see it.
Be the focus and not fade into the worldly surroundings.
I know I'm already broken.
You see past my failures and my past,
yet you still hold me in the palm of your hands.
Thank you for adoring me-
such love can never be fathomed.
Here I tell that I'll keep grounded to Your word and ways.
Just like this weed, you ARE the balance in the ecology.
You are beautiful in your own way, and I see it.
Be the focus and not fade into the worldly surroundings.
No comments:
Post a Comment