You're a good guy, u've always been. Maybe you show it in your own unique way, but believe me, you are.
I can justify this to you just by taking a step back and looking at our friendship.
The fact that I've been buddies with you for, what, 4 years now? It means alot alot alot.
Honestly, you're one of the people i pour everything out to, and you're always there to listen no matter how much i rant and complain and whine which, i know, is a tad annoying.
So listen up YOU, YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THIS GIRL SAYS.
I think, she's a lil blind atm and you're too absorbed into this whole commotion to believe things are actually better without her.
TRUST ME, and i'm sure there are tons of people who will back me up on this.

Stand strong, You're never alone.
We're all in this together with you.
AND YOU, do not be such a bitch to my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment