Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Good Ending to the Mile Ran

As the year comes to a closure, it proves me wrong of a miserable ending.
It turned out better than expected somehow in the end.

Though I was kept running non-stop the last couple of days till I cultured a literally sexy frog voice, I had a blast.

The serious heart to heart talks, the breakfasts, the lunches, the catchups with old time buddies, the drinking sessions, the late night talks, the lifegroup sessions, the gymming, the swimming, the sleepovers, the fancy dinners, the bdays, the coming home at 3am, the new yr eve practices.

It all fit well in the end for me.

I finally feel like I've rediscovered the meaning of coming home.
The family is back, and it feels damn good.
The friends are fabulous company.

Thanks for 08.
Lets make 09 a better one.

No comments: