I have no idea why i drag this big ass back to Kuching every time.
It's not the same anymore.
There's nothing to look forward to anymore.
There's no friends to be catching up with anymore.
The food cravings aren't as bad as before anymore.
In fact, all I've been doing is spending time with ppl who study in NZ (which i can be well doing in NZ), gym and sit at home.
Christmas is to be spent alone this year.
There's like, nobody to really talk to. Everybody seems too busy with their own things.
I just don't see a point.
I could do these without travelling back here.
I could be earning money.
I could be travelling.
I could be doing some mission work.
I guess, this really means some alone time, some G time.
Not that it's bad. It's good.
but, still, nobody likes to be humanly neglected , right? :(
1 comment:
don't be sad.
that's why u only go back for CNY XD
(case in point) XD
Post a Comment