Time has just passed me by so quickly.
I have been spending my day and noon in bed. Thinking. Just thinking.
How much have I achieved, accomplished till now. Is that enough? Has it been my full potentials?
Have I fulfilled my purpose? Am I on the right track?
I've made and lost relationships along the way.
I've made heaps of mistakes, mistakes I wish I could take back.
I've had triumphant and sad moments.
I've had successes to be proud about, and failures which make me want to bury my head in the ground.
Yet again, just typical of any person's life.
But standing here today at 20, I wouldn't be who I am today without all that.
The good the bad, it all shaped me to be who I am.
Most importantly,
I've found love in the people around me.
Sitting alone at home today, I realise the importance of YOU.
You know who you are, and I want to thank you for the impact you have in my life.
Come what may,
I thank God I've had the opportunity to have you in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment