AMEN!
I was seen to be climbing steps, increasingly larger steps to climb. Nevertheless, I keep climbing.
**Amazing to hear what i can do, but don't seem to be doing. BUCK UP MELIA!
The funny thing was that, these steps that i was climbing, did not have any railings on either side for my guidance, support or rest. Now, that's a tad scary if u imagine urself at least hundreds of storeys high, looking down to see how much you've progressed. Here's the most important part, the Holy Spirit would be my railings if I allow him to be. And that's when it struck me, I can't do things on my own. I need the strength of God to manifest in me as the Holy Spirit.
Not by will, nor by might, but by the Spirit, says the Lord.
**********************************
On a different note, I see Superman here in the Medical Lib while I'm studying.
Superman, shouldn't you be keeping your superhero identity a hush hush? But you're parading around this place, wanting everybody to know of your supernatural powers.
I kid you not, he's got the superman logo as his belt buckle. No fear, if this place were to be hit by a disaster, I've got SUPERMAN :D
No comments:
Post a Comment