Friday, September 19, 2008

We-ird......

I dreamt of you last night, and I don't know why, or what it meant.

So we were at the airport. You were about to travel back to where you're doing your tertiary studies. You were hanging out in the waiting area talking to your friends before you checked in. And i spotted you.

Ok, this part was a blur. I don't know if I puporsely manouvered myself around so that you'd see me and talk to me, or it was pure coincidence that you noticed me.

The funny thing was, I was in a wheelchair.

You then came and talked to me. Being courteous and all. Then you said you're not studying. You're fully employed now, as a B-U-T-C-H-E-R!

*wide eyes... blink... blink*

Then you said you had to go catch your plane.
After you left, I stood up from my wheelchair and started walking.

Apparantly, I've been lying about my locomotion ability.

From here on, it became a wild goose(melia) chase.

-_-, i know.

No comments: