Thursday, September 11, 2008

harmonising.

I am sitting here. I am not studying.

I am asking for the gift! the gift of harmonising!! *with arms held up high*

Pastor Mike talked to us about gifts at lifegroup leaders meeting last night.
He challenged us to find out our top 3 spiritual gifts. He said knowing where ur expertise is helps alot as a person. When you work in within your field of gifts, you'll perform well. And if you hven't noticed yet, most of the time when we deal with things that we're not particulary skilled at, we get dissapointed at the end of the day.

I thought it would be really interesting to find out what my gifts were, and to apply it in my life to minister to others. Remember, all gifts are EQUAL, be it prophetic word, leadership, prayer of even hospitality.

So now, I shall take an online spiritual gift test to find out what mine are!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok, to be fair, i took two different ones, to see if my strengths are evaluated equally.

First test:
http://www.kodachrome.org/spiritgift/

1) Craftsmanship
2) Music
3) Leadership

Second test:
http://www.churchgrowth.org/analysis/intro.php

1) Administration
2) Serving
3) Pastor/Shepard

"You don't often admit to mistakes and do not like to take time to explain why you are doing things; you just expect the job to get done" (so true)

"You are often a good motivator and not a procrastinator" (doubts, lol)

What do u reckon?
And what's YOUR verdict?

No comments: