that difficult circumstances are opportunities for you to intentionally focus your faith in God and to see what he will do to give you hope and healing.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
a glimpse of what i fell in love with
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
haha melia! I found your blog. and you know what?
1) I want to move to wellington too! that's what I kept saying to shing when i was in er.. haha.. chc.
2) you ARE a natural
3) sister to who?
4) who can't u stop thinking about? me har. it's okay, i understand. haha..
1 comment:
haha melia! I found your blog. and you know what?
1) I want to move to wellington too! that's what I kept saying to shing when i was in er.. haha.. chc.
2) you ARE a natural
3) sister to who?
4) who can't u stop thinking about? me har. it's okay, i understand. haha..
muax, so good to see you today.
Post a Comment