Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fulfillment in Disguise


I guess we do have to go through our downs before we learn to appreciate the lifting highlights in our lives. Sad to say, that is just how we humans are built huh? Learning how to value the worth of something when we come close to losing it, if not already have lost it. I am no superman. I am human after all.


The bitter memories will always be an imprint in my life. Nothing can be forgotten, but certainly, I can learn to look at my past in a different perspective. I can learn to look at things with a deeper, more mature level. And indeed, that is what I have learnt. Learning to turn from bad habits, learning to let go of grudges, learning to forgive. I believe that is what 2007 has taught me. Nothing comes easy. I admit that I have struggled with these issues, but I think it is safe to say that I have done well in handling them. But, as they say, there is always room for improvement - agreed!


There is so much more to life than those petty complaints that we dwell too much upon. There is always a rainbow after every storm.

No comments: